At LifePoint, we are people leading people to life in Christ.
We accomplish this by helping people connect with God, grow in their faith, serve one another, and share the message of Christ with the world.
Connecting at LifePoint begins with our large group gatherings. With music you can identify to to a message that is relevant to your life, our large group environments help you connect with God and others. Our children's ministry provides age appropriate experiences for birth- 5th graders where they can worship together and hear a message from the Bible that makes sense to them. Our gatherings are very casual, so dress comfortably, grab a cup of lemonade or coffee on the way in, and come as you are and be who you are.
- Sunday Gatherings: 9:00 am and 11:00 am in the Main Auditorium (childcare for birth-5th grade)
- LifePoint Coffehouse: 11:00 am at the White Chapel
- Celebrate Recovery: Sunday Nights at 6:00 pm in the Main Auditorium (childcare for birth-5th grade)
- LifePoint Youth: Wednesday Nights at 6:15 pm in the Student Building on Edmondson Street.
We believe life-change best happens in the context of a small group where you can be fully known, fully accepted, and discipled. We have life groups instead of Sunday School or discipleship classes. These groups meet throughout the week in homes all over the area. We believe the best way to grow in your faith is to come along side other believers and grow together. Click here to find a group.
There are many great opportunities to serve. From teaching children or working with teenagers to running sound and lights for our gatherings or being a part of our host team. There is something we all can do. We hope that everyone will find their niche and together we can serve one another. Click here to get more information about serving on one of our Green Teams.
It is our goal that every person who partners with us will become a missionary. Whether that means reaching out to your friends and neighbors or spending a week in Mexico, we all have what it takes to share the love and message of Jesus.
- Be Bold - We believe God can be trusted no matter what. Effectiveness requires boldness. We believe playing it safe is risky and everything is an experiment. As such, we will be bold in our faith (Acts 4:29).
- Make It Better - We are salt and light in this world. As such, we should improve every environment and situation. We will be people who honor God with excellence and use our gifts to make a difference (Matt. 5:13-14).
- Do It Together - We are better together. Spiritual growth best happens in the context of a small group and ministry best happens on a team. We will grow together and serve together (1 Cor. 12:12).
- Love Radically - Jesus said the greatest commandments were to love God and love people. We will do each radically. We will pursue intimacy with God and run to the messes. We are willing to get our hands dirty (Luke 10:27).
- Follow Hard - To follow Christ is our highest calling and greatest privilege. He has a plan for our lives we don’t want to miss. When we follow Him, He transforms us into who He designed us to be. Therefore, we will follow hard (Matt. 4:19).
- Share Hope - From Genesis to Revelation, hope emanates from every page.Jesus is the hope that we can live in relationship with our Creator. We will stop at nothing to share hope (1 Peter 3:15).
What We Believe
- We believe the entire Bible is the inspired word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit of God to write the very words of Scripture. Therefore, we believe the Bible is without error.
- We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God), who became flesh to reveal God to humanity and to become the Savior of the lost world.
- We believe that all people were created in the image of God to have fellowship with him but became alienated in that relationship through sinful disobedience. As a result, people are incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through their own efforts.
- We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sin. Therefore, God freely offers salvation to those who place their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as sufficient payment for their sin.
- We believe all Christians should live for Christ and not for themselves. By obedience to the Word of God and daily yielding to the Spirit of God, every believer should mature and be conformed to the image of Christ.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head. The members of the church are those who have trusted by faith the finished work of Christ. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving him and by making him known to the lost world.